Welcome to the nft.third.place – Everscale NFT marketplace website (the «Site», «NFT Marketplace»). The Site is operated by ITGLOBAL.COM FINANCE (CY) LTD («us», «we», or «our»).
Our contact detail
Company name: ITGLOBAL.COM FINANCE (CY) LTD
Address: Aigaioy, 83, Flat 104, Lakatamia, 2302, Leykosia, Kypros
How we collect data about you
When you create your NFT Marketplace Account and provide your personal information by filling out forms on the Site we ask for your contact information such as name, last name, email address. When using the NFT Marketplace, you may also indicate your location, picture or other data about you as you wish.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide. We may also receive a confirmation when you open an email from us.
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We collect certain information automatically through the use of information gathering tools, such as cookies, and store it in log files. It means, when you use our Site, we may collect certain information automatically from your device. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, clickstream data, landing page, and referring URL. To collect this information, a cookie may be set on your computer or device when you visit our Site. Cookies contain a small amount of information that allows our web servers to recognize you. We use both session‑based and persistent‑based cookies. We may automatically collect information about your use of the Site’s features, about the functionality of our Site, frequency of visits, and other information related to your interactions with the Site.
Most internet browsers are set up by default to accept cookies. However, if you want to refuse or delete them (or similar technologies) please refer to the help and support area on your browser for instructions on how to block or delete cookies (for example: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Safari). Keep in mind that each browser has a different procedure for managing and configuring cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including necessary cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Usage of our Site
When you use our Site (create (mint), sell, buy, bid, collect, exchange, display and otherwise transact certain digital media and works of art including real world art objects ("NFT Media") that can be represented as non-fungible tokens ("NFT") on blockchain) we may collect information about your engagement with and utilization of our Site, such as processor and memory usage, storage capacity, navigation of our Site, and system-level metrics. We use this data to operate the Site, maintain and improve the performance and utilization of the Site, develop new features, protect the security and safety of our Site and our customers, and provide customer support. We also use this data to develop aggregate analysis and business intelligence that enable us to operate, protect, make informed decisions, and report on the performance of our business.
ITGLOBAL.COM FINANCE (CY) LTD uses the information we collect in various ways by the Site, including to:
- To provide and maintain our Site;
- To notify you about changes to our Site;
- To provide users support;
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Site;
- To monitor the usage of our Site;
- To ensure the security of our systems and site, including from unauthorized access and the spread of malware, spasms, etc.;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
It is your responsibility to ensure that any personal data you provide is accurate at the time of collection and if there are changes to the personal data, we will take every reasonable action to ensure the data remains accurate.We will only process your personal data in the following manner:
- Lawfully, fairly and transparently;
- Only for the purpose stated at the time of collection;
- Only personal data that is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the stated purpose will be collected;
- Your personal data will not be kept longer than necessary for the stated purpose except for statistical reasons in which case appropriate technical and organizational measures will be implemented to safeguard your data;
- We will process your data in a manner that ensures security using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
We do not share the personal information we collect on the Site, except for the following:
- Aggregate Information. Where legally permissible, we may use and share information about users with our partners in an aggregated or de-identified form that can’t reasonably be used to identify you.
- Analytics. We use analytics providers such as Google Analytics, Yandex.Metrica.
Legal basis for processing personal data
We may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you;
- To ensure proper functioning of the NFT Marketplace;
- You have given us permission to do so;
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights;
- For payment processing purposes;
- To comply with the law.
If we ask you to provide personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests, to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information).
You may access other third-party services through the Site, for example by clicking on links to those third-party services from within the Site. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of these third-party services, and we encourage you to carefully review their privacy policies.
We are committed to protecting your information. To do so, we employ a variety of security technologies and measures designed to protect information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information. However, please bear in mind that the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted and any transmission is at your own risk.
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Site, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transferring personal data
According to our general business practice, the data we collect from you by this Site may be processed on our servers located outside the EEA.
If you are a natural person are in the European Union, we inform you that your personal data may be processed at destinations outside the EU or the EEA some of which have not been determined by the European Commission to have an adequate level of data protection. In which case ITGLOBAL.COM FINANCE (CY) LTD will transfer and disclose your data in compliance with Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission [in accordance with Article 46(2)(c) of the GDPR].
Your data protection rights
You have certain data protection rights and we aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict processing of your personal information.
- The right not to be subject to Automated Decision Making including Profiling.
- The right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’). You have a right to be forgotten. If you do not agree with the collection or use of your personal information as outlined in this policy and you want us to delete your data, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, we may not be able to fully comply with your request, if there are other lawful reasons for us to process your data such as a legal obligation.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where ITGLOBAL.COM CORP relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests
- The right to deactivate cookies. If you wish to restrict or block all the cookies which are set by our websites, please use the tool available on the particular website (if applicable), or refer to the Help function within your browser to learn how to manage your settings within your browser.
You can exercise any of the above rights at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Typically, you will not have to pay a fee to access your Personal Data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, except in relation to Consent Withdrawal, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive, or, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
On the NFT Marketplace we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 16, and children under 16 are prohibited from using our Site. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please alert us at firstname.lastname@example.org.